Tagged (again) doh! It's Endless....

8 Things that I am passionate about:
  1. Photography
  2. Food
  3. Home decorating
  4. Smart guys
  5. Guys with great body
  6. Rich guys
  7. Guys who are willing to try to understand the women
  8. Movies

Eight books I have read recently:
  1. Rethinking Thailand's Southern Violence - Duncan McCargo
  2. The Runaway Jury - John Grisham
  3. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
  4. MDF Operations Manual
  5. Rebuilding Together - Multi Donor Fund for Aceh and Nias, Progress Report - December 2005
  6. How to Draw Manga
  7. Thinking for a Change
  8. The Bag of Bones - Stephen King

8 Things I want to do before I die:
  1. Have at least one photo of mine published in National Geographic
  2. Try 10 more different jobs
  3. Find my soul mate
  4. Have a dog farm
  5. Have a child of my own
  6. Travel to Africa
  7. French-kiss Jack Johnson
  8. Read the real Kamasutra and practise it
8 Things I have learnt in these past years:
  1. Believe that what I believe is what will happen
  2. Friends in need are real friends
  3. Don't fall in love with a travel mate
  4. Don't cook when you're sleepy or not in the mood
  5. Call your mum at least once a week or she'll nag you for the whole month
  6. Make photos mainly by heart, not by technique
  7. Poop in the morning, or don't poop at all
  8. Don't buy jewelery in Thailand

8 Things that attract me to my bestfriends:
  1. Honesty
  2. Modesty
  3. Easygoingness
  4. Generosity
  5. Uniqueness
  6. Playfulness
  7. Ability to listen and understand
  8. Cleverness
8 Songs that I could listen to over and over again:
  1. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
  2. Growth - India Arie
  3. Loving You - Shanice Wilson
  4. Constellations - Jack Johnson
  5. Inertia Creeps - Massive Attack
  6. 2 + 2 = 5 - Radiohead
  7. Cicak-Cicak di Dinding - Michelle
  8. Je M'Suis Fait Tout Petit - Georges Brassens

8 Things I say often:
  1. Shut up.
  2. Whatever.
  3. Screw you, guys. I'm going home [impersonating Eric Cartman in South Park]
  4. I don't care.
  5. Thanks.
  6. Really?
  7. Aduh lapar. Makan yuk.
  8. Cool.
8 People I am tagging now:
  1. Johann
  2. Francois
  3. Coolz
  4. Martha
  5. Pei
  6. Mariza
  7. Denni
  8. Carol

0 comments:

Post a Comment