Twenty-Seven

27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.
27.

My magic number.

I now am 27 starting from 27 August 2006.

I really don’t know what to expect this year. But I’ve set a few big plans and I’m determined to make them come true. I just hope I won’t forget it in the next 12 months. Hehe….

In the mean time, my thanks go to:

Marijn, for his nice birthday wishes and great presents.
Mariza, for her cool companion during my time in Sanur beach, Bali.
Rina, for her sweet call.
Mark Mulder, for his generous call.
Vanie, for her sms and her kind help for the Bali ticket.
Felix, for his sms and testimonial on Friendster.
Vitria, for her sms.
Ella (EF Staff), for her sms.
Juz, for her sms.
Viant (EF student) for her sms.
Ernie, for her sms.
Pam, for her sms.
Nisa, for her sms.
Mia, for dropping by on this blog and wishing me a happy birthday.
Valens, for his b'day wish on YM.
Pei, for the call (which was answered by Mariza. :P)

Thank you all. I appreciate these very much.

Kisses,
Carla.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 am

    selamed selamed..
    anda telah melewati angka keramat ;)

    *you're not artist isn't ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah 27, hebat
    tiga tahun lagi

    ReplyDelete
  3. snydez: i'd like to call myself an artist. :)

    denny: maksudneeee...? (pake logat Tegal)

    ReplyDelete