Grateful for the First Rain

Day 87 of 365 grateful days project:

"I'm grateful for the rain that poured today."

After 2 months drought, the rain felt wonderful! Of course we had to get that while in Gili when we were supposed to have sun all day long. But it was all good. I loved this first rain, how the water splashed my face while I was paddling my bike to get to the nearest restaurant for shade, how the wind frantically moved the hanging cygogne-lookalike decoration, how the island boys got super happy and just jumped to the sea to have fun with the rain, and how my husband got really sleepy due to the breezy moment. I felt sleepy too but I decided to treasure this moment and kept it in my memory for the next months and maybe years to come.

I am so lucky. We are so lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment