Grateful that the Year is Almost Over

Day 53 of 365 grateful days project:

"I'm grateful that the year is almost over."

It would actually have been a very good year if Mouche hadn't died. It crushed me to pieces as my baby got diagnosed for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) at the very late stage of her sudden intestinal infection. I never even knew before that AIDS attacked cats, too. Or any other animals for that matter. It would sound like another excuse for stopping the blog for a while... but I wouldn't joke about death.

However, I'm back blogging. Hopefully to write the things that I can be grateful of these past weeks when I didn't blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla, happy new year! I am so sorry to hear about Mouche, I hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year, eva! thanks for the wishes. i'm a lot better now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete