Yay! He's back!!!

Love is such a weird thing. When you are too tightly wrapped with it, you feel like getting off. When it's really off, you feel miserable.

Vincent went to Thailand for work 11 days ago. At first I felt sort of relieved (nothing bad against him, it's just that the personal space sometimes feels good, too). But after a few days, I just felt so lonely and the space was suddenly not fun anymore. I even missed the sound that he always makes - his fart (doh!).

But he's back now, ending the silly misery and the guessing what-he's-doing-now game. He is a little sick from being exposed too much to the aircon and too much work so I guess I am going to have to do a good job in returning his energy the next few days.

For the second time in the last 2 weeks, I feel relieved again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment