My Etsy: Lens and Eye

OK, I signed up yesterday on Etsy (thank you Shierly for the encouragement). It does give me more and more motivation to make photos every day. Valentine is approaching and I am in the mood of flowers and pink. Oh, I am also in the mood of motivation quotes. So I went to the florist and bought these three cute roses of red, pink and white and half a meter of pink tissue paper that I would use as my background. I also bought some rambutans at the traditional market to continue my personal project on fruits (check here).

Here are what I came up with (I haven't done still life photography for the longest time that I can remember, but I'm pretty happy with the result):
One rose says more than a dozen
Bersatu kita teguh, bercerai kita runtuh

There is a charm about the forbidden
that makes it unspeakably desirable

And these are the ones that I put on my Etsy shop (called Lens and Eye).
Hope is the dream of a soul awake

Learn from yesterday, live for today,
hope for tomorrow


Now to get someone to buy them and leave me awesome feedbacks so that I would draw more art appreciators.... It would also do a mention on your blog, my friends, about this new shop. Would appreciate it!

In fact I'm gonna give an opening shop giveaway right now! Leave a comment on this blog with your favourite quote(s), and I'm going to choose one winner to get one FREE piece of any prints I list on my Etsy Shop. Spread the word and I look forward to your submissions! This giveaway will be closed on 14 February 2011.

1 comment: