Bitter Escape

Where did we go wrong, baby
Did this cold, cold world turn us into stone
Well Now all I battle is your ego and your pride
It's ticking like a time bomb
Ready to ignite
Hurt me to fight
So who's gonna rescue us from ourselves
When we gonna wake up (wake up)
[Wake up - Alicia Keys]
It has finally been decided. I'm moving on.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
How I love hurting myself like this.
I am leaving for Karimun Jawa islands tonight. Yeah, that's what I need. Escape. *Whistle whistle* I'll probably drink just much alcohol and fuck a cute guy and swim myself all the way to the blue blue ocean.
Yeah well.. Pyor will be there, so she can be my stabilizator or whatsoever. I'll owe her much later.
Damn, it's already 6 something and I'm gonna have to leave at 8 and I STILL have not got any replacement for my teaching at St. Clara on the 18th!!! Idiot teaching job! I'll sure quit!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment