oowallpapers

Ai aiiii... I made some mistakes on the naming of the wallpapers I've made!!! Today I hardly touch Adobe Photoshop to create new wallpapers. Instead I need to work with the site program and change the whole things MANUALLY ONE BY ONE!!! *cry hard*

But it's up it's up! The wallpapers site we've been working on. I'm dealing with the movies section so if you want to see a glimpse of some wallpapers I made, check the indexes at http://oowallpapers.com/movies.html.
Remember, indexes.. not all and full size wallpapers. :P Sorry for that. You'll have to pay $15 a year if you want to see all. And I bet you won't. Hehehe...

Anyways.. to get you see one of those without paying, this is a free sample of my wallpapers design:

Wallpaper of the month: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Today I came to school (St. Clara) again.. There was nothing to teach, though.. so we were just having a game and introducing some Christmas songs to the children. Pretty fun. :) Everything's fun when it's NOT concerning administrations, correcting tests and counting scores. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment