Grateful for a Possible Designing Project

Day 9 of 365 grateful days project.


"I'm grateful to have met a company owner today to discuss the possibility of me designing a magazine ad for them."


It's been a while since I did a paid designing project for a client, so I'm terribly excited for this project! There are mixed feelings of anxiety, excitement and love of what I will be doing. However, the deadline is within 2 weeks; which is fine for the act of graphic designing itself, but very tight for building the concept of the design I like and most importantly THEY like. The possible concepts have even leaked into my dreams!


Anyway, I hope to get it in time. I have to make it simple, yet communicating loudly. Isn't it funny how hard it is to think simple with our so-very complicated mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment