Grateful for Having One of My Pictures as Finalist in Planete Femmes Photo Competition

Day 46 of 365 grateful days project:

"I'm grateful to have one of my pictures as finalist in Planete Femmes photo competition held by Alliançe Française."

It didn't win to be competed in Paris judging panel, but it was quite a boost for my confidence. Made me want to go out again and make photos.... which was a good timing. I felt like I was losing some of my passion lately. :P

So here is the photo of me and the finalist photo titled "Menunggu Pembeli Poci. (Waiting for Teapot Buyers)." The photo was taken in Tegal when I was teaching there for a year in 2006-2007.

At Alliançe Française Denpasar with the Finalist photo
And here is the chosen finalist photo.

Menunggu Pembeli Poci

0 comments:

Post a Comment