Grateful that I'm Finally Done with APPMI Postediting

Day 49 of 365 Grateful Days Project:

"I'm grateful that I'm finally done post-editing the photos of APPMI annual meeting."

There were like about 1000+ photographs and after the first sorting, I'd be delivering approximately 900 photos to APPMI (Asosiasi Perancang Pengusaha Mode Indonesia) or Indonesian Fashion Designers Association. That was a lot and exhausting. But as usual, working with visual things, including photography, pump me up. Especially this event... every time I opened a photo file on Photoshop, I'd have to giggle. We have seriously funny fashion designers in this country!!! Check out some of the photos below. I'll post more on my FB page.

Gotta love their styles
Looks like candid, right? But it was not. They staged this pose. Hehe..
And they brought sexy male magazines, which both male and female designers alike loved.
The photographer loved it, too.
As usual, I tried to get at least one photo of myself. This one was inside the elevator with Anastasia Hoeng,
a designer from Jakarta.
This is Eny Ming, inside the hotel room.
She owns a boutique on Jalan Legian, Bali.
The second night was the most fun time during the gathering. These designers went mad on the dancing floor
as well as the stage of G-Terraz restaurant and how my stomach cramped from non-stop laugh!

So... it was tiring, but the post production was more tiring. But then all in all, it was such an awesome experience and I made so many friends in such a short time. Good luck, Indonesian Fashion Designers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment