Grateful for Having Seen Frente in a Concert

Day 45 of 365 grateful days project:

"I'm grateful for having seen Frente in a concert."

Do you recognize this lyric?

Every time I think of you 
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine
But it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind


Or perhaps this video will refresh your memory?



Well there is a huge chance you don't even know Frente. Vincent had never heard of this band before, neither did his cousin Joanne and friend Aurélie who were in Bali at the time. But I grew up loving this song and this simple Australian band during my teenage period. So when Aliki told me that they were having a concert with no admission fee at W Hotel Seminyak, I went there with Vincent and the guests.

The lead vocal was not how I remembered her. But it's been 17 years or so since I heard from them the last time and I am not that naive teenage girl, either. But they still sounded fabulous and I was absolutely grateful I could have that chance to see them perform live. They brought back memories. :)

The following are the photos I took during their concert.




0 comments:

Post a Comment